Upgrading Asia’s refineries for efficiency, profitability and compliance
The ARTC 18th Annual Meeting is Global Technology Forum's (GTF) premier event in Asia, and forms part of the international portfolio of GTF conferences dedicated to the downstream refining and petrochemical industry.
Asia's refining landscape is characterized by growth in demand, expansion in production capacities and a move towards greater efficiency and compliance. ARTC is a meeting place for over 200 senior refinery professionals in the region to find solutions to key strategic challenges.
Key highlights of the conference:
- Global outlook for oil industry in light of product capacity expansions
- Shale oil and its implication for Asian operators
- Project turn around strategies to meet timelines and improve profitability of refineries
- Impact of process safety norms on economies of scale
- Case studies from joint ventures, partnerships and new projects across Asia Pacific
- Latest trends in petrochemical processing, FCC and hydrocracking technologies
Benefits of attending:
- 4 separate Streams and 24 case studies will cover issues affecting refining industry in Asia to enable practical learning from some of the largest downstream projects
- Insights from senior industry experts and ample interaction opportunities with them through roundtable and panel discussions
- Networking opportunities with your industry peers at the pre-conference drink reception and gala dinner on day 1 of the conference
To find out how your organisation could benefit from sponsoring or exhibiting at GTF events, please contact - Eliot Morton | T: +44 (0)207 316 9832 | E: Eliot.Morton@gtforum.com
We look forward to seeing you in Thailand!