ERTC 19th Annual Meeting
The ERTC 20th Annual Meeting will be taking place on 17-19 November. The venue is to be confirmed.
In November the oil refining industry gathered in Lisbon for the ERTC 19th Annual Meeting. It is the only event that delivers a true learning experience and outstanding networking opportunities for senior representatives from the international downstream industry.
By attending this premier oil refining conference attendees gained knowledge of the latest technologies being developed and implemented as well as learned from case studies from some of the world's leading refiners.
Speakers in 2014:
Explore the nine different streams:
- Innovation for margin improvement
- Refinery optimisation
- Revamps for feedstock flexibility
- Biofuels and biomass
Post ERTC Workshops
- This year, for the first time, we worked with some of our leading GTF training course tutors to offer 2 intensive 1-day courses taking place on Friday 21st November.
- Post ERTC Workshop 1 - Essential management of refinery processes led by Dr. Josef Lichtscheidl, former advisor to OMV
- Post ERTC Workshop 2 - Improving Refinery Profit Margins led by Peter Jones, Synergy Consulting Services
Latest from Twitter:
Just a few comments from past attendees include:
Well organised event, very informative speakers across a broad range of topicsNiamh Callanan, Phillips66
Good conference, cracking venue, excellent speakers, large amount of knowledgeable participantsChris Hunt, UK PETROLEUM INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION
It was a great conference for HeatMatrix we attracted a lot of delegates to our booth and are well positioned in the refinery industry instantly via the ERTC conferenceMarco Oomen, HeatMatrix
One of the best events related to the latest developments in the refining industryIon Ivanescu, PETROM
The conference is a must attend event for downstream analysts and refining industry professionalsTaher Najah, OPEC
Best European refinery conference of the yearRobert Kopic, Baker Hughes
To find out how your organisation could benefit from sponsoring or exhibiting at the 2015 ERTC 20th Annual Meeting please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)207 316 9832