ERTC 18th Annual Meeting
The full ERTC 18th Annual Meeting agenda is now available - view the brochure by clicking here now
Here are a few comments from attendees at the 2012 ERTC 17th Annual Meeting
This ERTC Annual meeting was a very informative and innovative conference and perfectly organised'
Ute Seifert, Head of Process Department, TOTAL
‘It was nice to see the latest developments in our industry with splendid networking opportunities.'
Murat Bayrak, Senior Commissioning/Operations Manager, STAR - SOCAR Turkey Agean Refinery
‘Was an overall highly valuable conference; excellent content that is timely and relevant, with great speakers, and a format that provides a perfect mix of technical exchange and networking'
Maria Lusia Sargenti, Technology Coordinator Manager, Grace Catalysts Technologies
‘Still the best conference to get a good overview in new technologies, contact international experts and renew friendships'
Josef Lichtscheidl, Senior Advisor, OMV
‘For many years ERTC is the best event in Europe, where you can be informed about the latest developments in the oil industry, meet interesting people and contact the products and services providers'
Nikolaos Skandalis, General Technical Manager, Hellenic Petroleum
‘Together with the pre-conferences, the ERTC is the highlight every year; well organized, excellent presentations, the right mix between service providers and potential clients'
Helmut Heurich, Director, Air Liquide
‘Great source for a refining industry update and networking'
Ricardo Pimenta, Senior Adviser, Petrobras
‘All the energy driving force vectors were revealed, in order the participants to design their best future investments'
Tsolakidis Konstantinos, Production Section Head, Motor Oil Hellas
‘Good overview, both from the market, the economic and the technical point of view'
Morten Rønnekleiv, Manager Oil and Gas refining R&D, Statoil
The ERTC 17th Annual Meeting took place in the amazing city of Vienna with an equally impressive agenda and speaker line-up. The ERTC Annual Meeting has firmly established itself in the market as the place where the international oil refining industry meet to gain actionable knowledge and network, ensure that you secure your place to join them.
Whether you've attended in the past or are new to the event, there has never been a better year to attend!
- Be seen at the only event in the industry to attract over 550 senior refinery professionals
- Participate in over 15 hours of valuable networking time with colleagues and customers
- Benefit from a showcase of the very latest new and cutting edge processes and technologies
- Exclusive insights from presentations and discussions not yet seen or heard before
- Access up to 8 topical and technical streams of content
- Exposure to high calibre speakers with a chance to have your burning questions answered
- Visit one of the largest inland refineries in Europe
- Earn valuable credits towards your CPD qualification